Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 Dear User, We welcome your visit to our website and the interest you have shown. Regulation (EU) 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR) requires us to provide data subjects with accurate information regarding the processing of their personal data. Therefore, as Data Controller, our Company would like to inform you about which personal data are collected, the reasons why such data are used and shared, how long they are kept, as well as about your rights and how to exercise them. In order to ensure a safe and pleasant browsing experience on our website, we would like to remind you that we are committed to protecting your personal data and privacy by processing in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. To this end, our Company uses appropriate security tools and all necessary measures to protect your personal data. However, please note that we cannot guarantee the privacy of any personal information that you transmit over the web or that may be collectible in transit by others. We cannot therefore be held liable for any breach of security that is not due to our own negligent behaviour. DATA CONTROLLER The Data Controller is ESNA-SOA with registered office in Via N. Tommaseo 67 35131 Padua, Tel. +39 049 8433100, Fax +049 8433108, email firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.esnasoa.it. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), domiciled for the purpose at the company’s premises, who may be contacted for all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under the GDPR at the email address email@example.com.
- DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
- PURPOSES AND METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
- To provide you with the information requested through filling out the contact form or booking a video call.
- LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING – MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Employees and collaborators, consultants or freelance professionals who work on behalf of the Data Controller. These individuals are authorised to process the data in their capacity as Data Processors pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR or as Data Controllers pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR;
- Supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and all other parties to whom communication is compulsory by law for the fulfilment of the abovementioned purposes.
- TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
- PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Request access to your personal data – Art. 15;
- Request and obtain the rectification or updating of such data – Art. 16;
- Request, where provided for, the deletion of personal data processed (right to be forgotten) – Art. 17;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data, where provided for – Art. 18;
- Obtain data portability, where provided for – Art. 20;
- Oppose processing – Art. 21;
- Not to be subject to automated decision-making processes – Art. 22;
- Withdraw consent, where provided for. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before withdrawal;
- Lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, Piazza Venezia 11 – 00187 Rome – Art. 77.
This information is used for the purpose of tracking and examining the user’s use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Users who do not want cookies related to Google Analytics can prevent them from being stored on their computer or mobile device by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on made available by Google at the address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To activate the add-on, which prevents the system from sending information about the user’s visit, simply install it by following the instructions on the screen, then close and reopen the browser.
MANAGEMENT AND DELETION OF COOKIES
Most web browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically. The user can change these settings to block cookies or to be warned each time cookies are sent to the browsing device. In addition, at the end of each browsing session the user can delete collected cookies from their device. There are various ways to manage cookies, so please refer to the specific instructions of your browser.
If you use different devices to view and access the websites (e.g. computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), you should ensure that each browser is adjusted on each device to suit your cookie preferences.
- Strictly necessary or so-called technical cookies: These are essential to browse the websites you are visiting and use certain features. Without these cookies, some online services requested by the user (e.g. access to restricted areas) cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These collect anonymous information and help to understand how users interact with the website visited. For example, they tell you which pages are most visited, the time spent on the website, if error messages come up, etc. Performance cookies collect information on an aggregate, anonymous basis and are used to improve the operation of the websites and the user experience.
- Functionality cookies: These allow the website to remember choices made by the user (e.g. font size of displayed text, language preference, etc.) and to provide personalised features selected by the user. In some cases, these cookies may also be used to offer online services or to avoid offering services or messages that the user has already refused in the past;
- Profiling cookies: These are used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending targeted and personalised advertisements (so-called behavioural advertising).
- Session (or temporary): These are deleted when the browser is closed;
- Persistent: These remain stored as files, even after the browser is closed, and are deleted after a predetermined period of time.
- First-party (or proprietary) cookies: These are installed directly by the websites visited by the user, i.e. by the website whose address is entered by the user (displayed in the URL window). They are managed by the domain that generated them.
- Third-party cookies: These are set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. They are managed by domains outside the one being visited.
|hu-consent (variable duration depending on the user’s choice, 3 months – 1 year).||Keeps track of whether or not a user has accepted the use of different types of website cookies.||https://hu-manity.co/cookiecompliance-terms/|
|has_js __utma (2 years)__utmb (1 hour)__utmc (session duration)__utmt (1 hour)__utmv (2 years)__utmz (7 months)_ga (2 years)_gac* (3 months)_gat (1 hour)_gid (1 day) IDE (2 years) test_cookie (1 hour)||These cookies allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to track user behaviour.||Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the advertisements of its advertising network. Personal Data processed: Usage data and tracking tool. Place of processing: Ireland. https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Cookie Google Font (maximum 2 years)||These cookies allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. This type of service may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.||Google Fonts (GoogleIreland Limited) è un serviziodi visualizzazione di stili dicarattere gestito da Google Ireland Limited che permette a questa Applicazione di integrare tali contenuti all’interno delle proprie pagine. Dati Personali trattati: Dati di utilizzo e Strumento di Tracciamento.Luogo del trattamento:Irlanda.https://policies.google.com/privacy|
- Third-party cookies, including profiling cookies, specifically those issued by aggregate analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
|has_js __utma (2 years)__utmb (1 hour)__utmc (session duration)__utmt (1 hour)__utmv (2 years)__utmz (7 months)_ga (2 years)_gac* (3 months)_gat (1 hour)_gid (1 day)IDE (2 years)test_cookie (1 hour)||These cookies allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to track user behaviour.||Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the advertisements of its advertising network. Personal Data processed: Usage data and tracking tool. Place of processing: Ireland. https://policies.google.com/privacy|